SBWire Spring '08 New Features
SBWire Spring '08 represents over a year of development including an active dialog with many SBWire clients to determine the most important additions to the SBWire service. In addition, much care was taken to provide an extendable architecture that will make future updates possible.
New Look With New SBWire Account Manager
- All New Look For SBWire
- SBWire Spring '08 introduces an all new look with new navigation options, new colors and new graphics.
- New SBWire Account Manager
- SBWire Spring '08 introduces the SBWire Account Manager (http://www.sbwire.com/account/). Now you can easily manage every aspect of your SBWire account all from one easy to navigate user interface.
News Distribution Improvements
- Improved Geographical Targeted Distribution
- SBWire Spring �08 brings many improvements to our geographical targeted news distribution system. In addition to the enhancements we have made to local media targeting, we now offer regional and national media outlet targeting for the United States (additional countries to follow).
- New News Distribution Options
- SBWire Spring '08 adds many new options to our News Distribution services. SBWire Spring '08 makes selecting the right distribution package easy.
New Security and Sharing center
- Security and Sharing Center Overview
- SBWire Spring '08 introduces the "Security and Sharing Center". Using this powerful new tool you can control the security options and new sharing options of many aspects of your SBWire Account.
- Organizational Sharing
- SBWire Spring '08 introduces one of the most requested features by SBWire clients over the past year. With Organizational Sharing multiple users may now manage the organization�s SBWire account. Organization administrators can add and remove users privileges as needed.
- SBWire Credit Transfers
- SBWire Spring '08 introduces the option to transfer SBWire Credits from user to user. SBWire Credits are pre-paid credits that may be used to pay for services such as news distribution. This new option makes it easy for organization administrators to fund sub-user accounts without the need for sharing payment information.
- Media Contact Database Sharing
- In addition to the new Media Contact Management features of SBWire Spring '08, we have introduced media contact database sharing. Now you can share your media contacts with other users of the SBWire service. In addition, you can segment your media contact database into sub-groups and share based on grouping.
New Hosted News Room Express
- Hosted News Room Express � Your Free Hosted Press Room
- SBWire Spring �08 introduces the Hosted News Room Express and Hosted News Room Pro hosted press room service. Now your organization can provide visitors with easy to find accurate news and communications.
- Hosted News Room Administration
- Hosted News Room Express and Hosted News Room Pro are easy to manage with a clear workflow using the SBWire Account Manager.
- Hosted News Room for Journalist and Editors
- Hosted News Room Express and Hosted News Room Pro offer many tools designed to attract journalist and editors to your Hosted Press Room. By providing all the tools and information they need to complete a story about your organization, product or service, you increase the chances of getting media placement.
- Hosted News Room RSS News Feeds
- Hosted News Room Express and Hosted News Room Pro include new RSS Newsfeeds specific to your organization. Hosted News Room RSS Newsfeeds may additionally be divided by news type (financial news, product news, personal news).
- Hosted News Room News Alerts
- Hosted News Room Express and Hosted News Room Pro include a new email based news alerts system. Hosted News Room News Alerts are specific to your organization and provide easy subscription and un-subscription options to visitors with the requirement of a SBWire login account.
New Media Contact Manager
- Media Outlet Management
- SBWire Spring '08 Introduces the all new Media Contact Database Management System. Now you can manage all of your media contacts including media outlets in one place.
- Media Contact Management
- SBWire Spring '08 introduces the ability to easily manage your media contacts. Media contacts can be associated with their outlets providing you with a clear understand of a media organization. User defined media contact groups make it easy for you to segment your media list for use with sharing or news distribution.
- Import Media Contacts
- SBWire Spring '08 introduces a powerful media contact import system that allows you to import media contacts from other contact management application. Advanced options such as filed mapping, automatic outlet association and automatic outlet creation make the process of importing your existing contacts effortless.