ReportsnReports adds 2 new reports "Ultra HNWIs in Colombia 2013" and "Ultra HNWIs in Singapore 2013" to its research database.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2013 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Colombia, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
Get complete report of @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/268727-ultra-hnwis-in-colombia-2013.html. Also you can request a sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=268727.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Colombia
- Size of Colombian wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There are 435 UHNWIs in Colombia. Of this total, there are 5 billionaires, 74 centimillionaires and 356 affluent millionaires, as of the end of 2012.
- UHNWIs account for 1.2% of the total HNWI population of Colombia, which is well above the global average of 0.7%.
- During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Colombia increased by 49% from 292 individuals in 2007 to 435 in 2012.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. The number of billionaires increased by 150%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires rose by 45% and 49% respectively.
On the same line, Ultra HNWIs in Singapore 2013 can be reached @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/268731-ultra-hnwis-in-singapore-2013.html. Also request a sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=268731.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)