Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/03/2013 -- "2013 UK Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Markets" report presents a comprehensive analysis of the UK clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the UK clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five- and ten-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in UK hospitals and commercial laboratories, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
- Five- and ten-year volume forecasts for serum, whole blood, plasma, CFS, urine and other specimens.
- Five- and ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of 50 high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of 25 current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Market penetration strategies, entry barriers and risks.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=65990 . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)