Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2013 -- ReportsnReports.com adds “2013 US Microbiology Testing Market: Opportunities and Strategies for Suppliers ” new market research report to its store.
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US microbiology testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US microbiology laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for nearly 80 microbiology tests performed in US hospitals, blood banks, physician offices, public health and commercial laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=213599 . Alternatively, you can request a sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=213599 analyze the report format and sample data before making your final purchase decision. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111656568937629536321/posts
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)