Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/22/2014 -- “Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Middle East, 2014 – Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the oil and chemicals storage industry in Middle East. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals in Middle East. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry in Middle East are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2017
- Information on operator and commodity information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri Anonim Sirketi and Kuwait National Petroleum Company K.S.C.
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=179155 .
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on storage terminals in Middle East
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in Middle East’s oil storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s oil storage terminal network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Middle East.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/oil-and-chemicals-storage-industry-outlook-in-middle-east-2014-capacity-analysis-forecasts-and-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-storage-terminals-market-report.html
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 What Is This Report About? 8
2.2 How to Use this Report? 8
2.3 Market Definitions 8
3 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Middle East 9
3.1 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Middle East, Overview 9
3.1.1 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Middle East, Key Data 9
3.2 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Middle East, Storage Operations 9
3.2.1 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Middle East, Storage Capacity by Country 9
3.3 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Middle East, Saudi Arabia 11
3.3.1 Saudi Arabia, Oil and Chemicals Storage Capacity 11
3.4 Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry in Middle East, United Arab Emirates 13
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=179155 .
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts