Association of Healthcare Providers (India)- AHPI will be hosting an International Conference on “Health Systems Design & Operations – for ensuring patient safety, disaster mitigation and quality of care’ at 0900 hron 12-14 Dec 2013 at Hall No. 7 Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
New Delhi, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2013 -- Number of leaders in health industry , international health systems design & architecture experts, Disaster mitigation and management experts, Government Officials, MDs, CEO, MS, Medical and Nursing Colleges planners, Hospital facility designing experts, policy makers, academicians, Hospital Management Institutions & faculty , Hospital Entrepreneurs, Bio Medical Engineers, Medical Technology Innovators, will be participating in this conference. This conference will also highlights the Earthquake, Fire & Radiation safety issues in Health Systems, which is a burning problem in current scenario.
Dr (Ms) Syeda Hameed, Member Planning Commission will inaugurate the Conference & Exhibition on 12 Dec at 1100 hrs. There will be simultaneously International exhibition by “Informa Exhibitions”, an internationally renowned orgnisation holding 4th Hospital Build & Infrastructure Exhibition, India, 2013 at the same venue is Hall No 7.
More than 500 delegates are expected to attend this event which includes speakers from School of Architect & Planning (Deemed University), IIT Delhi , NDMA, NIDM, GGS IP University , PHFI, NHSRC, CDAC , INMAS and Academy of Hospital Administration. FICCI is session sponsor for Health & IT and there are many other Technical partners as well.
Highlight of the Conference:
- Hospital & Health System – Project planning, architecture & designing:
- For safer, cost effective & quality healthcare institutions.
- Health Industry Leaders Forum – Health Industry Issues , Challenges, solutions & suggestions
- Disaster Mitigation, Management & Healthcare System
- Quality & Healthcare Delivery Systems & Institutions – Models & Experiments
- Hospital & Healthcare Industry -Innovative Project Management of Healthcare Facilities
- Imaging Services –“ Radiation Safety & Regulations - Issue and challenges for Healthcare Industry”
- Healthcare Industry & Fire Disaster – Prevention & management
- Hospital & Healthcare Delivery Institutions – Operational Management Solutions, Innovations, Quality
- Hospital & Healthcare Facility Architecture – Global Tends and Recent Advances
- Health System Planning- to meet Environment sustainability and affordability
- Transforming Healthcare Through Information Technologies
- Health System Planning- Regional PlanningHealth System Planning – to meet environment sustainability and affordability, (l) Transforming Healthcare Through Information Technologies
- Health Systems Infrastructure Planning – Strategic & Functional Planning for Efficiency & Integration”
About Association of Healthcare Providers (India)
Association of Healthcare Providers (India) represents the majority of healthcare providers in India. It works as "not for profit" organization and advocates with the government, regulatory bodies and other stake holders on issues, which have bearing on enabling its member organizations to deliver appropriate healthcare services to community at large. The association functions through an empowered secretariat which facilitates the member organizations in improving their systems, processes and outcomes on continuous basis, in line with the vision, mission and objectives of the association
For more information about the event & schedule, please contact:
IDEAL PUBLIC RELATIONS
Mobile: +91 9899161154
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Press Release Source : AB Newswire