There is hardly a celebrity marriage which would be not associated with “talks” all around. And this is largely because such a marriage is far away from reality, though it is looked through a lot of myth and it has its own share of challenges too.
Chandigarh, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2014 -- There is hardly a celebrity marriage which would be not associated with “talks” all around. And this is largely because such a marriage is far away from reality, though it is looked through a lot of myth and it has its own share of challenges too.
The challenges in a celebrity marriage:
- The first night might get awaited: Due to a prior commitment on professional front, the couple getting married might have to get intimate for the first time after tying into the knot. This could pose a big challenge emotionally.
- Emotional turbulence: A celebrity couple is likely to share a great turbulence on emotional front because they might not be able to spend time together as per their own wish. They not are with each other when they want or when their partner needs them the most. This could lead to a state where emotionally they may stop requiring each other; however, to keep the fire alive is the responsibility of both the spouses.
- Communication: Being away from each other such a couple may get into a “communication gap state”. This could be avoided by actually making a room for the other partner even if they are physically not present with each other.
- Having a family and keeping it intact: As because both the partners are occupied too much at professional front, they may find less time to begin a family. Once they have one, the next challenge would be keeping the family intact. There would be a situation when either of the couple is present and hence the challenge is to maintain and importance of the presence of the other spouse.
The possible myths and the realities associated with them:
- They are the happiest couples: Many could observe them to be the happiest couple on the earth because they have all the reassures possible. But the reality is that happiness is not always associated with monetary resources rather with the strong bond which beholds two people in a marital relationship.
- They don’t want to share their happenings with the world: Many a times a celebrity makes it a point that the media and hence the world gets to know about their personal stories so that they can save their drowning career on sympathy grounds and also can get a mileage.
- Being aware they are the best of the parents: Even if they are aware of the parenting rules, they might not be available for their children; in fact, they have their own constraints while bringing up their children.
Celebrity marriages are not very close to reality and hence they share too little similarity with the common marriages. There will always be a unique story associated with every such relationship issues and hence they are limelighter. Many such stories become the source of earning money because they hold interesting stories for which the world waist eagerly.
Contact Number: 91-97795 50990