Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2012 -- Reportreserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report published by GlobalData’s new report, “Advanced Wound Management - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018” provides key data, information and analysis on the global advanced wound management market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the advanced wound management market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include semi-permeable films, foams, hydrofibres, hydrocolloids, hydrogels, alginates and collagens.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018. Company shares data for 2011.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within advanced wound management market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Systagenix Wound Management, 3M Health Care, Covidien, ConvaTec, Smith & Nephew and Molnlycke Health Care.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the advanced wound management market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the advanced wound management market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global advanced wound management market and the factors shaping it.
For further information please visit :http://www.reportreserve.com/report/report-536876
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)