Aurora, CO -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2013 -- Minivanautoinsurance.com recently published the results of its statewide comparison of used minivans in Colorado, revealing that the insurance percentage (i.e., the median price of the vehicle compared to its average insurance cost) of the Kia Soul and Kia Sedona is the lowest in Fort Williams.
The median price of the Kia Soul is $16,894 in Fort Williams, and its average insurance is $718, i.e., 4% of its cost. The Kia Sedona, priced at approximately $18,900, has an average insurance of $782, i.e., 4% of its cost.
An analysis of the insurance rates of Kia cars in Colorado revealed –
1. The insurance percentage of the Kia Soul is 5% in Aurora, Colorado Springs, Denver, and in the state of Florida as a whole.
2. The insurance percentage of the Kia Rio in Colorado Springs is 13%, which is the highest insurance percentage of any car in the minivan segment. Its median price is $8,198, and average insurance is $1,073.
3. The insurance percentage of the Kia Forte is 5% in Boulder and 7% in Colorado Springs and Denver.
4. The median price of the Kia Forte in the state of Florida is $16,995, and its average insurance is $1,180, which is 6% of its cost.
5. The median price of the Kia Rio is $15,777 in Florida, and its average insurance is $1,118, which is 7% of its cost.
Minivanautoinsurance.com computes the insurance percentage of minivans by comparing their median price with their annual yearly insurance. This comparison is intended to enable prospective buyers of used minivans make an informed choice.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)