All-new Kindle Fire HDX now is for sale on Amazon.com. 7” or 8.9” HDX display, quad-core 2.2 GHz processor, 11 hours of battery life.
Vancouver, BC -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/03/2014 -- Amazon is promoting their third generation of Kindle Fire—the all-new Kindle Fire HDX. The new Kindle Fire HDX tablets combine groundbreaking hardware, the latest version of Fire OS, and exclusive new features and services like X-Ray for Music, Second Screen, Prime Instant Video downloads, and the revolutionary new Mayday button.
The new Kindle Fire HDX family features:
1. Stunning exclusive HDX display—beyond HD with exceptional pixel density (323 ppi for 7”, 339 ppi for 8.9”), perfect 100% sRGB color accuracy, reduced glare, dynamic image contrast, and improved brightness for better viewing in any lighting conditions.
2. Powerful quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor running at 2.2 GHz provides over 3x the processing power compared to the previous generation, plus the latest graphics engine and 2x more memory for fast and fluid performance. These are the only tablets with a processor over 2 GHz.
3. Startlingly light design—at just 13.2 ounces, the 8.9” Kindle Fire HDX is the lightest large-screen tablet, 34% lighter than the previous generation.
4. Powered by the latest version of Fire OS—Fire OS 3.0 “Mojito”—with hundreds of new and upgraded features, platform updates.
5. New Mayday button delivers revolutionary live tech support—one touch connects you to an Amazon expert who can guide you remotely through any feature—24x7, 365 days a year, and it’s free. 15 seconds or less is the Mayday response time goal.
6. All-day battery life—up to 11 hours of mixed use and 17 hours of reading.
7. Both HDX 7” and 8.9” Kindle Fire HDX available with ultra-fast 4G LTE wireless. Available on the AT&T network, and for the first time on the Verizon Wireless network.
8. Dual stereo speakers with Dolby Digital Plus audio and virtual 5.1 multi-channel surround sound—the standard in high-end audio.
9. Front-facing HD camera makes it easy to stay in touch with Skype, plus a new 8 megapixel wide- aperture rear-facing camera on the 8.9” Fire HDX offers crisp photos and 1080p HD video.
At the same time, 7” Kindle Fire HD’s price lowers down to $139. The price cut to the Kindle Fire HD will do more to help Amazon compete in the tablet market than the added features on the newer models.
Tablets and other Mobile Devices’ sales on Amazon contributes a lot to this company’s stock market performance. The share price of Amazon.com Inc. closed at $397.97 on January 2, 2014.
AirshipHero.com reviews games and game devices in the game market, including mobile games, flash games, online games, video games, consoles, smart phones, tablet computers, etc. For more details about Amazon Kindle Fire HDX on Amazon.com, please visit: Kindle Fire at Amazon.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)