New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2013 -- Smallsuvinsurance.com recently released its statewide analysis of the insurance rates of small SUVs such as Honda CR-V, Hyundai Tucson, Jeep Compass, Jeep Patriot, Kia Sportage, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan Rogue, Subaru Forester, and Suzuki Grand Vitara.
The results of the statewide analysis of the rates of small SUVs in New York revealed that –
1. The median price of the Mitsubishi Outlander is the least of all the small SUVs in the state of New York. It costs approximately $17,952, and its average insurance is $1,268, i.e., 7% of its median price. This is the highest auto insurance percentage in this segment in New York.
2. A used Jeep Compass costs approximately $21,990, and its average insurance is $1,180, which is 5% of its cost.
3. The approximate cost of a used Jeep Patriot is $24,285, and its average insurance is $1,145, which is 4% if its cost.
4. The median price of the Hyundai Tucson is $26,195, and its average insurance is $1,159, which is 4% of its median price.
5. The average cost of both the Kia Sportage and Subaru Forester is $26,990. The average insurance of the Kia Sportage is $1,201, which is 4% of its cost. The average insurance of the Subaru Forester is $1,168, which is also 4% of its cost.
Smallsuvinsurance.com compares the median prices of small SUVs with their average yearly insurance. The insurance percentage computed by the website enables prospective buyers to estimate the total cost of the car. For more information on insurance rates of small SUVs in your area, visit Smallsuvinsurance.com.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)