Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2013 -- Antibiotics is a type of drug with restrain and kill effects to bacteria, viruses and parasites. Antibiotics is widely used in animal husbandry and feed industry, playing an important role in preventing and treating disease, improving feed efficiency and promoting animal growth.
Animal husbandry is the biggest application sector for antibiotics in China, covering above 50% of total antibiotic consumption. Chinese antibiotics output was 210,000 tons in 2006, and domestics consumption was 180,000 tons. Of which, 97,000 was used by husbandry and feed industry, accounting for about 54%.
Antibiotics used for animal husbandry can be divided into two parts. One part is applied in the process of compound, concentrate and premix feeds production by feed mills, mainly used for preventing disease and promoting growth. Another part is used in animal raising process by farms for disease prevention and treatment, in ways of mixing feed, drinking, injection, drench and environmental spraying, etc.
Get complete copy @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/256150-research-report-on-application-of-antibiotics-in-china-animal-husbandry-industry.html.
Overuse or even abuse of antibiotics is common in China, due to large breeding density, complicated epidemic diseases and poor regulation. It is leading to more and more serious food safety issues and higher drug-resistance of bacteria, which will pose potential danger to the sustainable and healthy development of Chinese husbandry. So,
- What are the Commonly Used antibiotics in Chinese feed mills? What are the dosage and compatibility features of antibiotics used for different livestock variety and different growth stage feeds? What are the evaluations on antibiotics and attitudes to antibiotics substitutes from feed mills?
- What are using process, Commonly Used varieties, using purposes, costs and evaluations on antibiotics from different-scale farms?
- How are the application status and development potentials for antibiotics substitutes?
- What are the market performance of most Commonly Used antibiotics and producers?
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=256150. Also place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=256150.
We selected feed mills, hog, poultry and cow farms, antibiotics producers, distributors and experts as the main targets of research, take questionnaire survey and interviews methods and answer the questions above systematically. Main conclusions include:
The Market Scale of antibiotics used by feed mills is about 3.0-3.5 billion RMB. Of which, market scale of antibiotics against gram-negative bacteria is about 0.5 billion RMB, market scale of antibiotics against gram-positive bacteria and broad-spectrum antibiotics are around 2.5-3.0 billion RMB.
- Addition cost of feeding antibiotics in hog feed is the highest, average cost in compound feed is about 20 RMB/ton. Addition cost of feeding antibiotics in broiler compound feed is a bit lower, at 15-20 RMB/ton. Addition costs of feeding antibiotics in layer and cow compound feeds are lowest, and even no antibiotics in laying period and lactation feeds.
- The market volume of drugs for farms is much larger than that for feed mills. Total drug expenditure of hog, broiler, layer and cow farms is estimated at 28-30 billion RMB (by farms expenditures) in 2012. Of which, Hog farm expenditure ranks highest, covering 43%, broiler expenditure accounts for 33%, and drug costs of layer and cow farms occupies 13% and 10%, respectively. For farms, antibiotics costs cover 70-80% of the total drug expenditure, approximately.
- Average drug cost of fatten hog is about 19 RMB/head (including sow’s cost), average drug cost of broiler is about 1.5 RMB/bird, average drug cost of layer is about 1.9 RMB/bird, and average annual drug cost of cow is around 193 RMB/head. Generally speaking, unit drug cost of large-scale farms is less than that of small-scale farms, owing to lower cure costs in large-scale farms.
- Enzyme is the most Commonly Used antibiotics substitutes for feed mills, followed by Chinese herb additives. While for farms, Chinese herb additive is the most popular antibiotics substitute, come next is probiotics. Chinese herb additive and probiotics are the most recognizable antibiotics substitutes by both feed mills and farms.
- The total volume of animal health market is about 40 billion RMB in 2012. Sales of the top 10 multinational animal health companies in China cover 14-15% of that, while sales of the top 10 domestic animal health companies account for 12-13% in total market volume.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111656568937629536321/posts
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)