Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2012 -- ReportReserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report in “Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare” industry
GlobalData’s new report, “Asia-Pacific Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2018 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors and Others” provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Patient Monitoring market – Australia, China, India and Japan. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Fetal Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Patient Monitoring Accessories and Remote Patient Monitoring. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include Australia, China, India and Japan.
- Market size and company share data for Patient Monitoring market categories – Fetal Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Patient Monitoring Accessories and Remote Patient Monitoring.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Patient Monitoring market..
- Key players covered include Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd., Philips Healthcare, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited, GE Healthcare, Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia-Pacific Patient Monitoring competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
For further information please visit http://www.reportreserve.com/Asia-Pacific-Patient-Monitoring-Market-Outlook-to-2018-Fetal-Monitors-Multiparameter-Patient-Monitoring-Neonatal-Monitors-Non-Invasive-Blood-Pressure-Monitors-and-Others-report-565429:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)