Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Big Data in Financial Services Industry: Market Trends, Challenges, and Prospects 2014 - 2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/20/2014 -- Big Data and predictive analytics solutions are poised to optimize the value of data within the financial services sector. Banks, investment firms, insurance companies and other service providers are learning to leverage the value of data and gain competitive advantage, minimize costs, convert challenges to opportunities, and minimize risk in real-time.
Big Data technologies and related business intelligence solutions provide financial services firms with the capability to capture and analyze data, build predictive models, back-test and simulate scenarios. Through iteration, firms will determine the most important variables and also key predictive models.
There is a huge opportunity for financial services firms to apply new data sets and new algorithms to optimize capital allocation, cash management, and currency processing. The financial implications are manifest in improved capital flows and profitability for many firms within the ecosystem.
Big Data in Financial Services Industry: Market Trends, Challenges, and Prospects 2014 - 2019 evaluates Big Data prospects and opportunities within the financial services sector and answers the following key questions:
- How is Big Data expected to impact the financial services industry?
- What are the Big Data players financial management solutions and their impact?
- What are the Big Data financial management models and how are they applied?
- What are the near-term and long-term benefits to the financial services industry?
- What are the specific challenges that the financial services industry faces with Big Data?
All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Big Data companies
- Telecom service providers
- Financial services companies
- Regulatory and policy makers
- Data services and analytics companies
- Cloud and telecom infrastructure providers
- Big Data in financial services forecasting through 2019
- Identify leading companies and solutions for financial sector
- Understand the role and importance of Big Data in financial services
- Recognize the future prospects for Big Data in financial services industry
- Identify initial and ongoing implementation areas for Big Data and analytics
Spanning over 93 pages, “Big Data in Financial Services Industry: Market Trends, Challenges, and Prospects 2014 - 2019” report covering the Executive Summary, Big Data In Financial Services, Big Data Initiatives Of Financial Services Providers, Big Data In Financial Services: Global Markets 2014 - 2019, Companies And Solutions. The report covered few companies are - 1010data, 10gen 65, Actian, Alteryx, Amazon, Attivio, Bmc, Booz Allen Hamilton, Capgemini, Cisco Systems, Cloudera, CSC, Dell, Emc, Fusion-Io
Know more about this report
Find all Computing and Electronics Report
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: