Kolkata, West Bengal -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2013 -- Specialpennystockalert.com, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.(NYSE:FCX), Alumina Limited (ADR) (NYSE:AWC).
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.(NYSE:FCX) shares increased 3.04% to $34.55. FCX’s stock was upgraded by research analysts at Barclays Capital from a “market weight” rating to an “overweight” rating in a report released on Sept. 9.
Additionally, the company ended force majeure on shipments from the Indonesian copper mine at Grasberg, the world’s second largest, an executive said on Sept. 2. Shipments from Grasberg are at normal levels, Rozik B. Soetjipto, the president-director at the company’s local unit, said in a text message today. Phoenix-based Freeport has yet to formally announce the lifting of the force majeure declared on June 12, which allowed it to miss deliveries following a tunnel accident. Freeport resumed some concentrate shipments in July.
Should Investors Buy FCX After Yesterday’s Jump? Find Out Here
Alumina Limited (ADR) (NYSE:AWC) stock climbed 3.43% to $3.92. The 52 week trading range for the company is $3.30 - $5.26. The company is an Australia-based company. The Company is the holding company of WMC Group. Alumina is engaged in investing in bauxite mining, alumina refining and selected aluminum smelting operations, through its 40% ownership of Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC). The Company’s partner, Alcoa, owns the remaining 60% of AWAC, and is the manager.
How Should Investors Trade AWC After The Recent Volatility? Get Free Trend Analysis Here
Specialpennystockalert.com is engaged in providing the most up to date and useful information on Microcap Stocks poised to breakout. Specialpennystockalert.com also provides investors with trend analysis, detailed company profiles, and most importantly a much needed "informational edge" which can be used as a tool for making investment decisions. To Receive Instant updates in the inbox, readers are advised to sign up for free at Specialpennystockalert.com.
The assembled information disseminated by Specialpennystockalert.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Specialpennystockalert.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in phd-trading.com. PLEASE always do your own due diligence, and consult your financial advisor.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)