Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Ice Cream Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Consumers aged 0-15 are the main consumer group for Ice Cream in Brazil
- Brazil’s Ice Cream market is the fourth fastest growing by volume globally
- Consumption of Ice Cream is largely driven by the desire for products to accompany moments of fun and relaxation
- Despite the growing affluence of the Brazilian population and declining poverty levels, value for money remains important
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Ice Cream Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Brazilian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Ice Cream, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for Brazil and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Publisher have on Ice Cream consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and Brazil-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Brazilian Ice Cream consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Ice Cream sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Spanning Over 56 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Ice Cream Market” report covering the Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. The report covered companies are - AB Inbev, Bebida Beverage Company, Belgorod Khladokombinat, Bulla Dairy Foods, Delicari, Frutos do Brasil Garoto, Häagen Dazs, Jundiá Sorvetes, Kibon, La Naturelle, Nestle, Sorvetes Rochinha, Three Twins Ice Cream, Time4 Ice Whey Cream, Trivialy Alimentos.
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-behavior-brazilian-ice
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report