Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/24/2013 -- ReportReserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report in “Food And Beverage” industry
Canadean’s "Chocolate Market in China to 2016" provides detailed data on market dynamics in the Bread & Rolls market in China, and in doing so, provides marketers with the tools necessary to understand both their own and their competitors’ position in the market as well as the information to accurately identify the areas in which it will be most beneficial to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for bread sales overall in the Chinese market and to discover which subcategories and segments within this sector will see growth in the coming years.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic (2007-11) and future (2012-16) growth patterns – how consumers’ changes in behavior have affected total volumes, values and type of products chosen.
Figure 1: China Bread & Rolls Category Value (CNY mn), 2007-11
Source: Canadean © Canadean
Reasons to buy:
- Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the bread & rolls market in China’s enormous economy.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales segmentation for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the competition with uniquely detailed profiles of companies active in the Chinese bakery sector.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest news and mergers & acquisitions activity in the market.
For further details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)