Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Cameroon: MNOs Are Watching Nexttel's Initial Performance but Should Upgrade their Networks to Prepare for 3G” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- The new Country Intelligence report offers a precise, incisive profile of Cameroon’s mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Cameroonian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
Publisher expects to see overall service revenue grow at a 6.8% CAGR from 2014 to 2019. We expect mobile to grow from an estimated 79.7% of the total telecom market in 2014 to 84.5% in 2019.
The top two operators, MTN and Orange, which both provide mobile services, will account for an estimated 78.7% of overall service revenue in 2014. Such market dominance has been achieved through successful launches of tiered tariffs and tailored packages; MTN has been at the forefront of this, launching three new packages targeting business and youth customers in 2014.
Over the next five years, operators will find opportunities in the mobile market, where we expect significant strides in data-related services, especially health, commerce and media/entertainment services. Vendors should position themselves for expected upgrades of network infrastructure over the next year or two, to support increases in traffic.
“Cameroon: MNOs Are Watching Nexttel’s Initial Performance but Should Upgrade their Networks to Prepare for 3G” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cameroon today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Cameroon’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Publisher’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Cameroon in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Cameroon.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2014 and 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers’ performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Cameroon’s telecommunications markets.
Reasons to Buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Cameroon’s telecommunications market based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecoms market, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Cameroon.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Cameroon market to operators, vendors and investors.
Spanning over 30 pages “Cameroon: MNOs Are Watching Nexttel's Initial Performance but Should Upgrade their Networks to Prepare for 3G” report covering Executive summary, Regulatory environment, Competitive landscape, Overall market opportunities. This report covered 6 Companies - Camtel, MTN, Orange, Viettel, YooMee, Ringo.
Know more about this report
Find all 3G and WiMAX Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: