Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Canada Wealth Report 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra-HNWIs in Canada. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
- Independent market sizing of Canadian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Canada
- Size of Canada's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 110,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 426,252 HNWIs in Canada in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.64 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$3,837,882.
- In 2013, Canadian HNWI numbers rose by 1.0%, following a 1.3% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Canadian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 8.9% to reach 473,426 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 22.1%, to reach US$2.1 trillion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Canadian HNWIs held 26.5% (US$434 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, in line with the global average of 20–30%.
Spanning over 120 pages, “Canada Wealth Report 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Canadian HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companaies - RBC Wealth Management, National Bank of Canada Wealth Management, CIBC Private Wealth Management, Canadian Western Bank Wealth Management, Alterna Bank, Bank West, BMO Private Client Group, Laurentian Bank of Canada Private Banking, Scotiabank Private Banking, TD Bank Wealth Management
Know more about this report
To browse more Wealth Management Reports visit:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: