Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2013 -- SedanCarInsurance.com today released city wise comparison of used Sedan localized median price versus average auto insurance rates. This comparison will enable used car buyers to estimate the total price of the car including first year insurance premium. Top selling sedan cars like Toyota camry, Toyota Corolla, Honda Accord, Nissan Versa etc are analysed in this segment.
Find the comparison for top selling sedan cars in Chicago City below,
1. An used Toyota Camry that costs approximately $27,995 in Chicago city will require an average auto insurance of $1,456 which is 5% of the cost.
2. An used Toyota Corolla that costs approximately $16,500 in Chicago city will require an average auto insurance of $1,482 which is 8% of the cost.
3. An used Honda Accord with a market price of $18,995, will require an average insurance of $1,401, costing customers 7% of the purchase price.
4. An used Nissan Versa with a market price $13,988, will require average insurance of $1,627, costing the customers 11% of their purchase price.
5. An used Dodge Charger with a market price $16,291, will require average insurance of $1,745, costing the customers 10% of their purchase price.
6. Finally a Ford Fiesta with a market price of $13,995 will require 10% approximately for insurance which comes to $1,415.
SedanCarInsurance.com has analyzed over 100 cities and major states in the US for Sedan Car Insurance. Below are some of the cities listed in SedanCarInsurance.com.
2. Fort Wayne
3. San Antonio
SedanCarInsurance.com analyzes used car inventory and along with average insurance rates of Sedan Cars in over 100 locations in the US. These used car median prices are estimated within a particular region, giving a more accurate ratio between used sedan median prices and their average insurance rates.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)