Lakeway, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/06/2013 -- Bestdamnpennystocks, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on the following stocks:-
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE:FSM) moved up 11.67% and the last traded price was $4.69. The Company announced that the transaction to acquire the Taviche Oeste Concession has now closed. Fortuna has acquired a 55% interest in the property for a $4 million cash payment and entered into an option agreement whereby upon announcement of a production decision, Fortuna may purchase the remaining 45% interest for a $6 million payment.
Is FSM a Buy After The Latest Announcement? Find out Here
Carbonite Inc (NASDAQ:CARB) was up 11.43% and the last traded price was $10.72. The Company released fourth quarter results. Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2012 increased 37% to $23.7 million. Gross margin for the fourth quarter of 2012 was 65.9%, compared to 60.9% in the fourth quarter of 2011. Net loss for the fourth quarter of 2012 was ($2.2) million compared to ($6.1) million in the fourth quarter of 2011. Net loss was ($0.09) per share compared to a net loss of ($0.24) per share in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Is CARB a Buy after the Solid report? Get Special Coverage Here
Uni-Pixel Inc. (NDA) (NASDAQ:UNXL) moved up 11. 35% and the last traded price was $15.40. The Company will hold a conference call on February 26, 2013 to discuss the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. The financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
How Should Investors Trade UNXL After The Latest Earnings Report? Find Out Here
Fabrinet (NYSE:FN) soared 9.57% and the last traded price was $15.92. The Company released second quarter results. Total revenue increased 73.3% to $167.4 million. GAAP net income for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 was $16.7 million or $0.48 per diluted share compared to GAAP net loss of ($33.3) million or ($0.97) per diluted share in the second quarter of fiscal 2012.
How Should Investors Trade FN After The Latest Earnings Report? Find Out Here
Best Damn Penny Stocks’ team is engaged in providing stock newsletters on various hot penny stocks on a regular basis. Our instant stock news on Major Gainers, small cap penny stocks and various other stocks, guides investors in making the wise stock market investments decision. In order to get update to the markets, we would advise you sign up to our free newsletters. You can become leader in stock market by keeping track of the daily activity.
The assembled information disseminated by Bestdamnpennystocks.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Bestdamnpennystocks.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in Bestdamnpennystocks.com. PLEASE always do your own due diligence, and consult your financial advisor.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)