Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the UK 2014” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- This report is a thorough analysis of the UK's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of the UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the UK 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In the UK at the end of 2013, UK HNWI shield 30.4% (US$774 billion) of their wealth outside the country, above the global average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$999 billion by 2018, accounting for 29.1% of total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 46.8% of UK HNWIs foreign assets in 2013.
- North America followed Europe with 20.9%, followed by Asia-Pacific with 17.1%, Latin America with 9.7%, the Middle East with 3.0%, and Africa with 2.6%.
- UK HNWI allocations to Europe decreased during the review period, from 55.9% in 2009 to 46.8% in 2013.Latin America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investment.
- HNWIs are further expected to increase their levels of investment in Asia-Pacific to 20.8% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Spanning over 59 pages, “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the UK 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Barclays, Standard Chartered PLC, Investec Wealth and Investment, Schroder Private Bank, HSBC Private Bank, Lloyds Bank Private Banking, Coutts, Kleinwort Benson Bank Ltd, Rothschild Wealth Management, RBS Wealth Management
Know more about this report
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: