MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Current Status and Future Trends of Chinese White-box Tablets" report to its research store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- The growth trends in the global tablet market continue to drive major changes in the consumption patterns of end-market users. Capitalizing their cost competitive edge, Chinese white-box vendors have embraced disruptive pricing strategies and have succeeded in gaining significant market share. However, what make the low-cost strategy possible has inevitably led to squeezed profitability. How to survive with a low level of profitability and to create niche market demands are key future growth factors for Chinese white-box vendors. This report analyzes Chinese white-box tablet development and examines their future trends.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/342481.html.
List of Topics
- Key development trends of Chinese white-box tablet industry and includes white-box tablet specs analysis with breakdowns by screen size, technology type, and price tier
- Major Chinese white-box tablet vendors' market deployment by the number of product launches and customization capacity which is determined by parameters of screen size, screen resolution, network connectivity and the number of application processor partners
- Key future trends of Chinese white-box tablets and challenges facing industry
Companies and organizations analyzed or mentioned in the report include:
Aigo, Apple, ASUS, Colorfly, Coship, Cube, Eben, Huawei, Iconia, Intel, Lenovo, Luftco, MIC, Newsmy, Onda, Pado, PiPo, Ployer, Ramos, Teclast, Vido, Youzen
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=342481.
Table of Contents
1. Correlation between Product Mix and Prices of Chinese White-box Tablets
1.1 Diversity in Product Mix
1.2 Low-cost Tablets Facing Headwinds
2. Analysis of Chinese White-box Tablet Specs
2.1 7" Models are the Most Popular Tablets
2.2 Wi-Fi Tablets Remain the Mainstream
3.1 Creation of Added Value with Voice-calling Feature
3.2 Low-cost Tablets Take Aim at Niche Markets and Seek Product Differentiation
3.3 New Opportunities Arising from Cooperation with Intel
List of Tables
Table 1 Chinese White-box Tablet Product Mix by Price tier, 1Q 2011 - 4Q 2013
Table 2 Chinese White-box Tablet ASP by Price Tier, 2011 – 2013
List of Figures
Figure 1 The Average Number of White-box Tablets Launched and Customization Capability of Chinese White-box Vendors, 2011 - 2013
Figure 2 Chinese White-box Tablet Vendors' Distribution by the Number of Product Launches and by Customization Capacity
Figure 3 Chinese White-box Tablet Market Share by Price Tier, 1Q 2011 – 4Q 2013
Figure 4 Chinese White-box Tablet Vendors' Product Share by Price Tier
Figure 5 Chinese White-box Tablet Market Share by Screen Size, 2011 - 2013
Figure 6 Chinese White-box Tablet Market Share by Technology Type, 1Q 2011 - 4Q 2013
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication Market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/information-technology-market-research.html.