Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Taking advantage of the rise of cloud and mobile computing, the server industry has been booming in the past few years. And the server industry, used to be led by US and European brands, has shifted focus to emerging markets rather than on almost saturated mature markets. Due to the opening of China and the government's preferential policies, Chinese server brands are growing at substantial rates especially four leading brands, namely Lenovo, Huawei, Inspur and Sugon. This report profiles the development of the Chinese server industry and gets a glimpse of how these four Chinese homegrown brands deploy their products and services.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/306875.html.
List of Topics
- Current development of the Chinese server industry, with server shipment forecast until 2017
- Worldwide server shipment volume with breakdown by vendor
- Development of the Chinese server market, touching on several major growth drivers
- Impact of cloud computing policy on the development of servers in China
- Development of major Chinese homegrown brands, Huawei, Lenovo, Inspur and Sugon, including product and service deployment, customer relations and changes in market positioning
Companies and organizations analyzed or mentioned in the report include:
Alibaba, Baidu, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, Cisco, Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, Google, HP, Huawei, IBM, Inspur, Lenovo, RigidTech, SGI, Stoneware, Sugon, Tencent, VMware
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=306875.
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/information-technology-market-research.html.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information/ details.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)