Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/17/2013 -- The global chromatography accessories and consumables market is a technology driven market where technologies as well as their adoption by end users witness a rapid change. The market demands significant investments in R&D, in order to constantly come up with new innovative products and technologies. Through the development of innovative products, players in the chromatography accessories and consumables market compete against each other in order to enhance their market share. Also, major players in this market are focusing on investments in emerging countries in the Asia-Pacific region, which represents the highest growth rate for this market. This market is primarily driven by factors such as, the growing demand for chromatography procedures for life sciences, biotechnology, chemicals, pesticide, food and beverage, and other similar industries; geographic expansion of major chromatography players in the regional market; extensive crop research; and increased government investments in the biomedical industry.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/chromatography-accessories-and-consumables-market-by-types-columns-autosamplers-vials-detectors-fraction-collectors-pressure-regulators-degassers-by-technology-lc-hplc-uhplc-flash-gc-market-report.html .
In this report, the global chromatography accessories and consumables market is segmented across many levels, namely, market by types, technology, and end users. The market by types consists of various chromatography accessories and consumables, namely, columns and column accessories, autosamplers and autosampler accessories, flow management accessories and consumables, fittings and tubings, detectors, mobile phase accessories, fraction collectors, and pressure regulators. Based on technology, this market is segmented into liquid chromatography (LC) and gas chromatography (GC) accessories and consumables. The liquid chromatography accessories and consumables segment is further divided into high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC), ultra high pressure liquid chromatography (UHPLC), flash chromatography, and low pressure liquid chromatography (LPLC).
The global chromatography accessories and consumables market is highly competitive and all the existing players in this market are engaged in developing new and advanced products, to maintain their market share. However, economic slowdown across the globe has resulted into a decrease in sales of chromatography systems. This in turn has resulted into a decrease in sales of chromatography accessories and consumables. Decreased credit ratings and continued debt crisis, particularly in European countries, are causing a great deal of mistrust in this market. Economic slowdown in the U.S. and Europe is thus significantly affecting the flow of funding for R&D activities in the life sciences, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical sectors, which have numerous applications of chromatography. All these factors are curbing the growth of this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauze the pulse of the market, which in turn would help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing this report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (Market Penetration, Product Development/Innovation, Market Development, Market Diversification, and Competitive Assessment) for reaping a greater market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Comprehensive information on product portfolios and services offered by the top players in the chromatography accessories and consumables market. The report analyzes the chromatography accessories and consumables market by types – Market Penetration
- Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the chromatography accessories and consumables market – Product Development/Innovation
- Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes promising applications of the chromatography accessories and consumables market by technology type across geographies – Market Development
- Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the chromatography accessories and consumables market – Market Diversification
- In depth assessment of market share, strategies, products and services, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the chromatography accessories and consumables market – Competitive Assessment
Buy a report copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=136389 .
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts