Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Cigars and Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 - Volume 1” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2014 -- Cigars and Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 Volume 1 report focuses on the extent to which the global Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved during the last eighteen years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Countries Included: Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Spain and Sweden.
- In Australia, Cigarillos became a popular entry level product with the result that volumes jumped to 82.9million pieces or 227 tonnes in 2005. Publisher estimates place sales at 58.4 million pieces in 2013 which compares with 51 million pieces in 1997 and 83 million pieces in 2005
- Cigar and cigarillo consumption in Belgium and Luxembourg is in steady decline and was down to 396.0 million pieces in 2013. Consumption is 41.2% below 1990 levels and is expected to continue to decline despite some evidence of stability during 2014
- Denmark has long been an established market for cigar products despite consumption being in almost continuous decline until very recently. Indeed, after successive annual falls between 1990 and 2010, the market has been expanding since 2011 and grew by 25.9% in 2012 and by 41.1% in 2013, boosted by value cigarillo sales.
“Cigars and Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 Volume 1” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in 6 countries across the globe.
- This report is the result of Publisher's extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillos across 6 countries. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in the 6 countries.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in the 6 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons to Buy:
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry across the 6 countries, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future.
Spanning over 424 pages, “Cigars and Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 - Volume 1” report covering the Overview, The Market in Context, Market Structure, Retail Sales, Retail Distribution, Manufacturers and Brands, Taxation and Retail Prices, The Smoking Population, Company Profiles, Market Forecasts, 2013-2023. The report covered 17 companies - Scandinavian Tobacco Group Australia, British American Tobacco Australasia, Stuart Alexander, The Pacific Cigar Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, Scandinavian Tobacco Group Benelux NV, Verellen NV, Agio Cigars, J Cortès Cigars NV, Scandinavian Tobacco Group Denmark A/S, Scandinavian Tobacco Group France S.A.S; Agio France, J Cortès France, Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco, Altadis SA (Imperial Tobacco Group), Compañia Canariense de Tabacos SA, British American Tobacco Sweden AB, Habanos Nordic AB.
Know more about this report:
Browse more Consumer and Retail reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: