Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Cigars and Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 - Volume 2” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2014 -- Cigars & Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 – Volume 2 is that focuses on the extent to which the global Cigars & Cigarillos market has evolved during the last two decades in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- France remains a large market for cigars and cigarillos with sales of around 1.42 billion pieces in 2013.
- Cigarillos and small cigars dominate the market, accounting for nearly 96% of market volume and almost 90% of value and it is this sector which had buoyed earlier growth in the overall market.
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group's Café Crème has long been the leading brand family in the market and continued in this position in 2013 recording a 15.5% share.
- “Cigars & Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 – Volume 2” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars & Cigarillos industry in 12 countries across the globe.
- This report covering Cigars & Cigarillos across 6 countries. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars & Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars & Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars & Cigarillos industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigars & Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigars & Cigarillos industry in the 6 countries.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars & Cigarillos industry in the 6 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons to Buy:
- Cigars & Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars & Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars & Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars & Cigarillos industry across the 6 countries, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Spanning over 454 pages, “Cigars and Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 - Volume 2” report covering the Overview, Market Size and Trends, Retail Sales, Manufacturers and Brands, Taxation and Retail Prices, The Smoking Population, Operating Constraints, Production and Trade, Prospects and Forecasts. The report covered few companies are - Scandinavian Tobacco Group, S.A.S, Agio, J Cortès France, Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco, Arnold André SARL, Verellen NV, Swisher International Inc, Commonwealth-Altadis USA, John Middleton
Know more about this report
Find all Tobacco Products Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: