Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Clothing and footwear retail market in Russia 2014: Luxury market insight and development forecasts for 2014-2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/20/2014 -- This document encompasses the results of expert research and observation of Russia’s retail clothing and footwear market, with special insights for the luxury merchandise and the children’s wear segments, as well as the online channel.
It features the latest analysis of significant trends, retailer rankings and complete macroeconomic and demographic details.
Also included: detailed forecasts for market development through 2019, coverage of major market segments, top merchandise categories and overview of the significant distribution channels and price segments.
Did you know:
- The Russian C&F market is not yet consolidated, even the largest retailers control less than 5% of the market.
- Retail stores became the relatively largest distribution channel in 2013.
- The online sales channel was the fastest growing channel in 2013.
- Consumer expectations are rather negative currently and mid-term expectations also show only limited improvements.
- The consumers in the Russian regions have a more conservative taste and thus, require adjusted product lines.
- The largest players in the Central European footwear market, Deichmann and CCC only entered the Russian market recently.
- The luxury segment is facing difficulties in 2014, revenues of the segment are expected to decline in real terms.
- The children’s wear segment was the fastest growing segment in 2013.
Extract from this report:
- The saturation of the market is low on a national average, however, the core markets, such as Moscow or St. Petersburg, that are highly saturated, and the regions show a very different picture in this regard.
- The development of quality retail space, especially in shopping centres, is a key criterion for future market development, especially in the regions.
- The largest players are expected to expand in the Russian regions, targeting cities with a population between 100,000 and 200,000 inhabitants.
Gain insight into Russia’s retail market for clothing, footwear and luxury items
Report provides analysis of emerging trends and detailed forecasts for development to 2019.
- Which strategies are retailers planning to implement in order to promote business growth on Russia’s clothing and footwear retail market?
- What is the value of the market and its segments, particularly that of the luxury merchandise segment?
- Which international retail companies are currently operating on this market?
For a complete breakdown of the market and its most promising segments, turn to Clothing and footwear retail market in Russia 2014, Luxury market insight and development forecasts for 2014-2019. This comprehensive document from publisher offers wide-ranging coverage of all major market events and trends, provides the latest data describing the value of the Russian market for clothing, footwear and accessories and furnishes valuable analysis of the luxury goods, children’s clothing and casual wear segments, among others.
The report includes analysis of the current Russian macroeconomic and demographic situation, including the effects of the Russian- Ukrainian conflict and the entailing sanctions against Russia. The report also includes rankings and profiles of the leading chains of domestic and foreign retailers. It delivers reliable historical data describing market value and growth (overall and segmental), plans for development of shopping centres across Russia and outlooks for luxury clothing, footwear, accessories and more.
Detailed forecasts describe the expected development of Russian clothing and footwear retail over the coming years in all segments, including E-commerce sales
The publication also focuses on the facts and dynamics of the competitive environment in Russia’s clothing and footwear retail market. It provides information on market share, market value, total number of stores, and recent revenues of the largest and most valuable chains, along with plans for future growth and development.
Prepared specifically as an informational aid for sales and marketing managers, import/export specialists, and clothing and footwear manufacturers serving the Russian market, this report is also a valuable aid in performing daily business operations in research and consulting, as well as at academic and government organisations with interests in the clothing and footwear retail market in Russia.
Professionals use this report to measure market saturation and demand for all categories of merchandise. They depend on the business intelligence provided by this document when planning to launch a new retail venture or when adding new product categories, planning a strategy for expansion on this market or conducting a survey of the competition across the C&F retail industry in Russia.
Clothing and footwear retail market in Russia 2014, luxury market insight and development forecasts for 2014-2019 is a must-have resource for those searching for prime locations for new retail outlets, surveying the possibilities for investment and for companies that specialise in providing support services to retailers.
Spanning over 102 pages, “Clothing and footwear retail market in Russia 2014: Luxury market insight and development forecasts for 2014-2019” report covering the Methodology, Executive summary Macroeconomic overview, Market size and development, C&F consumer profile, Distribution channels, Price segments, Market segments, Overview of selected clothing and footwear segments.
Know more about this report
Find all Footwear Report
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: