Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Construction machinery market in Russia 2014: Development forecasts for 2014-2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2014 -- This publication furnishes the latest data on major categories of construction machinery available on the Russian market. It examines overall conditions in the market, production and import data for specific types of machinery and the macroeconomic and market trends that promise to influence growth.
The report provides in-depth coverage of growth in Russia’s construction machinery market, listings of the most popular brands and financial and earnings status of top construction companies. It covers leading producers intent on market entry and expansion and profiles the key Russian and global producers of - construction machinery.
Core report content includes:
- Macroeconomic analysis - this report updates the current situation in Russia and considers the implications for the construction machinery market expansion
- Construction market background - explore growth potential across Russia’s construction industry
- Fixed capital investment trends - evaluate financial data of the market’s key players
- Construction machinery imports - investigate the most popular brands
- Production trends of leading domestic producers of construction machinery
- Competitive assessment - of the largest and most powerful participants in the construction machinery market in Russia.
Did you know:
- Road Machinery Plant LLC and OJSC Raskat are responsible for more than 90% of the production of road rollers in Russia
- The latest edition of the Global Competitiveness Report, published by the World Economic Forum in September 2013, ranks Russia in 136th place among 148 countries in terms of the quality of road infrastructure
- In the early 1990s more than 15,000 excavators were assembled in Russia every year, whereas in 2012 and 2013 the figure came to less than 2,000
- It is estimated that 7,102 backhoe loaders were imported to Russia in 2013, in comparison with 6,733 units imported in 2012 and only 465 in 2006.
- In the early 1990s more than 12,000 bulldozers were assembled in Russia every year, whereas in 2012 and 2013 the figure came to less than 1,500
- Domestic production of tower cranes in Russia expanded by 63% year on year in 2012 and by 48% in 2013.
Extract from this report:
- In Russia, demand for mobile cranes is largely met by domestic brands. It is estimated that 776 mobile cranes were imported in Russia in 2012 and 618 in 2013, accounting for only 16% and 12% of domestic production in the respective years in question.
- JCB, SDLG, XCMG and Bobcat are, by far, the most popular brands of wheeled front loaders in Russia. In 2013 these four brands accounted for 44% of imports of such machines to the country, whereas a year earlier the proportion was even more substantial (50%).
- Of 381 articulated dump trucks imported to Russia last year, 157 units (41%) were Volvo vehicles.
Infrastructure projects spur growth in the Russian construction sector. Report focuses on development of market for construction machinery in 2014-2019
The key questions covered:
- What types of construction machinery are most in demand on the Russian Market?
- Which brands are most sought after among construction companies in Russia?
- How much of the current stock is made up of imported brands of machinery?
- How much is domestically produced? What factors are stimulating the growth of this market?
- What is the current value and what will be the value of the market by 2019?
Turn to this latest publication for answers to these and other questions about conditions, investments, imports and production. Trust Construction machinery market in Russia 2014, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 for reliable forecasts and accurate evaluations of the country’s current supply and growing demand for machinery and equipment destined for use in an increasing number of infrastructure projects throughout this large and complex market.
This report provides an update on macroeconomic conditions in Russia and an overview of recent growth and the current situation in the country’s construction market. It examines the current supply of construction machinery on the Russian market.
This document also examines the quantity and brand of imported machinery being purchased and utilised in Russian construction ventures, and supplies data and analysis concerning observed production trends reported by foreign and domestic companies working to meet the demand for new machinery created by a rise in new infrastructure projects planned for the coming years.
In addition to offering profiles of the leading construction machinery manufacturers in Russia, the report pays special attention to the current competitive landscape and supplies analysis of the dynamics among major companies that manufacture and distribute construction machinery.
This report has been created to match the informational needs of businesses launching a new construction machinery production business on the market, developing or adjusting an expansion strategy or searching for new partnerships in production and distribution of construction machinery on the Russian market. It is also tremendously useful to industry professionals interested in the activities of their competitors or exploring the market in search of suitable merger and/or acquisition candidates.
Construction machinery market in Russia 2014, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 provides the answers that businesses seek concerning market value, leading players, predicted growth and leading construction machinery brands used on the Russian construction market. It compares imports to domestic production and provides an honest assessment of the current stock held by construction companies and the amount that will be required to meet market needs during the forecast period.
For more information visit at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/construction-machinery-market-russia-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Find all Industry and Manufacturing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: