Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- The reports help you to understand consumer trends and drivers of behavior in the German and Spanish dairy food market, it provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Key Findings of "Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Dairy Food Market" report-
- German consumers select Dairy products based on their ability to meet life-stage related and age-specific needs
- German consumers aged 55 and over are the key consumers of Dairy products
- Consumption of Dairy products among Germans is driven by the pursuit of pleasure and indulgence
- Price-conscious German consumers are seeking Dairy products offering good value
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the German market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Dairy, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for Germany and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by publisher have on Dairy consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and German-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Spanning over 57 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Dairy Food Market” report covering the Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. The report covered 17 companies - Alnatura, Andechser Natur, Arla, Asda, Bio-tiful Dairy, Boulder Brands Inc., BRF SA, Fonterra Co-operative Group, Hansano, Kerry Foods, Kissyo, Kraft, Leichtensteiner, Molkerei Sobbeke, Sonoma Creamery, South Hessian Oldwald Region, Sugarloaf, Tesco.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-behavior-german-dairy
Key Findings of "Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Dairy Food Market" report-
- Age-specific dairy products are a growing phenomenon in the Spanish Dairy market that support health concerns of different age groups
- Hectic lives leading to time-scarcity will continue to influence the Dairy Food consumption in Spain
- Consumption of Dairy products among Spaniards was driven by pursuit of pleasure and Indulgence
- High quality Dairy products that give good health benefits will continue to have an influence on consumption behavior.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German and Spanish Dairy Food Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Spanning over 57 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Dairy Food Market” report covering the Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. The report covered 28 companies - Actimel, Agropur, Alpro, Alpura Dairy, Bertolli, Boulder Brands, Inc, CAPSA, Cathedral City, Clover, Danone, Carrefour, Fairtrade, Flora Pro.Activ, Früsh, Garcia Baquero, The Hain Celestial, Happy Family, Kaiku, Lifeway Foods, Inc, Linwoods, Luvo, Pascual, Puleva, Santa Gadea, Spanish Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment, Sugarloaf, Tesco, Yakult. Browse this report - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-behavior-spanish-dairy
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport