Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Make-up Market” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/20/2014 -- Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Make-up Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- The Spanish Make-up market is primarily driven by consumers’ desire for individualism and self-expression
- Growing demand for hybrid and dual products among Spanish women
- Value for money will remain an important motivator of Make-up consumption as the Spanish economy will remain weak
- As a demographic, Older Consumers enjoy the most Make-up occasions in Spain and in the long term this group’s influence is set to increase
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Make-up Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Spanish market. The figures identify whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for Spain and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Publisher have on Make-up consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Identification of substitutes to Make-up and how these alternatives are performing in the market.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and Spain-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Spain’s Make-up consumers. This is based on Publisher’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Make-up sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Spanning over 71 pages “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Make-up Market” report covering Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. This report Covered These Companies - Astor, Benefit, Benefit, Clarins, Deborah, Elizabeth Arden, Essie, Guerlain, Hourglass, Jean Paul Gaultier, Kiko, L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Milani, Nailsinc, Sephora.
Know more about this report
Find all Consumer and Retail Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: