Craftsvilla.com, the leader in Indian fashion in India, reveals five fashion trends in India for 2014 which they believe will rule Indian fashion next year.
Mumbai, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2014 -- Craftsvilla.com, which is India's largest online marketplace for Indian products including sarees, salwar kameez and jewellery, reveals for the first time five trends they see ruling Indian fashion in 2014. The basis of these trends is Craftsvilla.com's own survey done last month among their customers who are primarily women based in India and abroad, buying pattern in last six months on Craftsvilla.com and survey of their 5000+ sellers some of who also sell on other portals.
Craftsvilla.com believes these trends will guide the styles of the designers in India next year and prepare them to plan the release of their styles in accordance with current in vogue fashion. So below are the top five trends in Indian fashion revealed by Craftsvilla.com
1. Anarkali Suits: Anarkali suits are long Kurtas with bottoms which are usually churidar. Anarkali suits owe their name to Anarkali, a famous courtesan in a great mughal emperor's court. We would see young women flaunting their Golden and Pink color heavy embroidery anarkali suits this bridal season. The price range for Anarkali varies between INR 3000 to INR 10,000. Bollywood inspired Kareena Kapoor Anarkali suits will be ideally suited if you are looking for dashing party wear.
2. Polki & Kundan Jewellery: Polki, which are uncut diamonds and Kundan, which are gemstone work with gold foil will rule the fashion jewellery in India next year. Polki and Kundan combination gives a royal look like real bridal jewellery and would make the imitation jewellery real and classy when you wear it in family functions or wedding. Given how Gold prices are going up, Polki and Kundan jewellery will be a good alternative to look for next year.
3. Bollywood Inspired Sarees: Generations have gone by but the glamour of Bollywood continues unabated. Women, urban or rural, educated or uneducated continue to aspire for Bollywood apparel, jewellery and accessories. No wonder, Bollywood inspired sarees are a great hit these days among young and old women. Bollywood inspired sarees, jewellery and salwar suits will continue to rule 2014 fashion.
4. Black Color Georgette Sarees and Salwar Suits: Black is back in Indian fashion where black color sarees and salwar suits would catch the glances of everyone. Black in lot of ways makes a women look sensuous, toned and shapely. With women of today being more conscious about how they look, black is the color in fashion. Black georgette and chiffon sarees give women that look which would make the men around them spellbound.
5. Half n Half Sarees: Half sarees collections are sarees where the pleats are in contrasting color compared to rest of the saree. The one half of saree including pleats is in complete contrasting color compared to other half of the saree which includes pallu. The colors are very bold and contrasting like purple and pink, red and black etc. Designer Half sarees are very much in vogue right now and especially younger women are looking for online shopping for these fashionable sarees to wear in wedding or parties.
So here are the top five trends in Indian fashion for 2014 as predicted by Craftsvilla.com. Craftsvilla.com will continue to share other trends over the year as trends fluctuate within a year a lot of times these days.
Press Release Source : AB Newswire