Help publish a photo-book about the Dolomites. 200 pages with over 120 pictures of the Dolomites: areas, peaks, hikes and huts. GPS-data included.
Brunico, Italy -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- "DOLOMITI, see them, love them" is a premium quality photo-book about the Dolomites. The book is the first part of the long-term project ''I love the Dolomites' to document the Dolomites in all their aspects.
The Dolomites are widely regarded as being among the most attractive mountain landscapes in the world. (UNESCO, STATEMENT OF OUTSTANDING UNIVERSAL VALUE, CRITERION VII: to contain superlative natural phenomena or areas of exceptional natural beauty and aesthetic importance)
The book includes:
- 120 images (with GPS-coordinates of the peaks and the point of view)
- 50 hand-drawn illustrations of the areas
- My top-10 Vie Ferrate
- Information about "Alte Vie delle Dolomiti"
- Information for summer and winter sports (vie ferrate, climbing, biking, skiing)
- Historical and geological facts
- All the huts and tourist information offices including email, phone and website (+ GPS data)
A lot of effort, time and money were invested to take the pictures and collect all the material. The team needs your help to cover the initial costs of the print process. The first production run to print a high quality book is costly.
This campaign will receive all funds raised even if it does not reach its goal. Funding duration: October 04, 2013 - November 03, 2013 (11:59pm PT).
The book will be produced even if the campaign does not its goal.
Indiegogo Link: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dolomiti-see-them-love-them
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)