Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Dominican Republic - LTE Deployment to Boost Data Consumption” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Dominican Republic: LTE Deployment to Boost Data Consumption a new Country Intelligence report offers a precise, incisive profile of the Dominican Republic’s mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Dominican market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Spectrum awarded in 2014 to Orange Dominicana and Claro Dominican Republic will contribute to raising the availability of mobile telephone and broadband services in the country and accelerate LTE network deployments.
- The telecommunications market in the Dominican Republic will generate an estimated $2.4bn in service revenue in 2014, 1.9% more than the prior year, with mobile voice and data services contributing 70.6% of total revenue.
- Publisher predicts mobile subscriptions will grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during the next five years, from 9.76m in 2014 to 11.4m in 2019, equating to a 108.1% penetration rate.
“Dominican Republic: LTE Deployment to Boost Data Consumption” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Dominican Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Dominican Republic’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Publisher’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Dominican Republic in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in the Dominican Republic.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2014 and 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers’ performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the Dominican Republic’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons to Buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the Dominican Republic’s telecommunications markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Dominican Republic.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Dominican market to operators, vendors and investors.
Spanning over 29 pages “Dominican Republic - LTE Deployment to Boost Data Consumption” report covering Executive summary, Regulatory environment, Competitive landscape, Mobile services, Overall market opportunities. This report Covered 6 Companies - Claro Dominican Republic, Orange Dominicana, Tricom Telecom, Altice Group, VIVA Dominican Republic, WIND Telecom.
Know more about this report
Find all 4G and LTE Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: