Drug delivery systems are in constant development owing to the changing treatment procedures and patient preference.
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2017 -- Drug delivery systems are in constant development owing to the changing treatment procedures and patient preference. For example, over the past, hormone replacement therapy was prescribed in the form of pills, but, now it is prescribed in the form of prefilled syringes, vaginal rings, patches, spray, and gel. The primary purpose of advancement of different forms of delivery systems is to enhance the ease of usage. The global drug and gene delivery devices market is expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period. The rising demand and growth in the healthcare expenditure are expected to be some of the vital factors driving the growth of this market during the near future.
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. The drug and gene delivery devices market growth is majorly driven by increasing investment by the key players to develop innovative drug delivery system.
2. Furthermore, rising focus on research and development of gene delivery systems due to the growth potential of gene therapy for the treatment of broad range of diseases is predicted to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the drug and gene delivery devices market include:
2. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
3. Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation
4. Pfizer, Inc.
5. Unique N.V.
6. Johnson and Johnson
7. Human Stem Cells Institute
8. Novartis AG
9. Shanghai Sunway Biotech Co., Ltd.
Becton, Dickinson and Company