Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2012 -- ReportReserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report in “Energy and Utilities” industry
GBI Research’s new report, “E-waste Management Market to 2020 - Expansion of Domestic Electronics Sector to Drive Asia Pacific Growth Despite Ban on Illegal Exports from Developed Countries” provides key information and analysis on the market opportunities in the e-waste management industry. The report provides key market trends and competitive landscape analysis for the e-waste management market, and examines the current and forecast data for the e-waste recovery market. The research discusses market dynamics in detail by providing analysis of the key drivers, restraints and challenges of the e-waste management market. It segments the global e-waste recovery market on the basis of materials recovered and geography.
E-waste is one of the fastest growing waste streams, globally. The rate of generation of e-waste is high in both developed and developing economies. The main reason for the high growth rate in developing countries is the increasing market penetration of electrical and electronics goods. In developed economies, the rate of e-waste generation is high because of the high obsolescence rate and high replacement rate of electrical and electronics items. GBI Research expects stringent government regulations pertaining to e-waste management and increasing demand for the recycled material to drive the e-waste management market. Key manufacturers such as Apple Inc., Dell Inc. and Hewlett Packard Development Company (HP) are taking steps to ensure the safe and environmentally friendly disposal of their discarded products.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies with analysis of key countries such as the US, Canada, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, Taiwan and Europe.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and restraints for the global e-waste management market.
- Annualized market revenue of the recycled plastics market from 2005 to 2011, forecast forward for eight years to 2020.
- Annualized market revenue of the recycled metals market from 2005 to 2011, forecast forward for eight years to 2020.
- Annualized market revenue of the recycled glass market from 2005 to 2011, forecast forward for eight years to 2020.
- Annualized market volume and revenues data for the e-waste recovery market from 2005 to 2011, forecast forward for eight years to 2020, for the major regional markets ((Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America).
- Annualized market volume and revenues data from the major individual countries of the e-waste recovery market (India, China, Australia, US, Canada and others), for 2005 to 2011, forecast forward for eight years to 2020.
- A competitive landscape analysis, including details initiatives by the key manufacturers and profiles of the key recyclers.
Reasons to buy
- Exploit growth opportunities in the e-waste management industry through the market segment size assessments and forecasts.
- Identify the most suitable business segments and geographies for investment in the e-waste management industry.
- Devise business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the e-waste management and recovery industry across the globe.
- What is the future demand potential of the e-waste management market? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make informed business decisions from the regulatory, economical and technological information provided about the global e-waste management industry.
For further details, please click below link to browser:http://www.reportreserve.com/E-waste-Management-Market-to-2020-Expansion-of-Domestic-Electronics-Sector-to-Drive-Asia-Pacific-Growth-Despite-Ban-on-Illegal-Exports-from-Developed-Countries-report-567021
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)