Earthmoving Equipment Market in North America 2014-2018 a new research report added to ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/07/2014 -- Many organizations across the industry prefer the latest earthmoving equipment technology to improve their productivity, but some SMEs find this difficult to buy because of high cost. To curb this, vendors are offering earthmoving equipment such as excavators, wheel loaders, and bulldozers on a rental basis. This allows cost-driven organizations to opt for the latest earthmoving equipment at minimal cost, thereby improving their operational productivity. Thus, the option of renting encourages customers to use a wide range of earthmoving equipment.
Analysts forecast the Earthmoving Equipment market in North America will grow at a CAGR of 8.89 percent over the period 2013-2018. According to the report, the need to revamp existing infrastructure is a major driver because of requirements to reconstruct old infrastructure considering the probability of natural calamities that occur in North America.
Covered in this Report
The Earthmoving Equipment market in North America consists of three major product segments:
- Construction Tractors
The Earthmoving Equipment market in North America 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the US and Canada; it also covers the Earthmoving Equipment market in North America landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
- AB Volvo
- Caterpillar Inc.
- JC Bamford Excavator Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Liebherr Group
- Liugong Machinery Co.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Sany Group Co. Ltd.
- Terex Corp.
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=279669.
Key Market Driver
- Need to Revamp Existing Infrastructure.
Key Market Challenge
- High Cost of Earthmoving Equipment.
Key Market Trend
- Increase in Renting of Earthmoving Equipment.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the high cost of earthmoving equipment because these are capital goods and with the emergence of new and innovative technology, the prices are rising significantly.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?