Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Employee Benefits in Brazil” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2014 -- Brazil has a well-developed social security system, and both employers and employees contribute to social security schemes in the country, with employers’ contributions typically much greater than those of employees. Brazilian employees primarily contribute to six statutory social security organizations: the statutory pension insurance fund, the statutory death insurance fund, the statutory short-term sickness fund, the statutory long-term disability fund, the statutory maternity fund, and statutory family benefits. The Brazilian government is responsible for the payment of benefits such as medical benefits and workmen compensation insurance.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Brazil, including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Brazil
- Detailed information about private benefits in Brazil
- Insights into the various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework and recent regulations relating to Brazilian employee benefits
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Brazil:
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits , death in service benefits, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Brazil
Reasons to Buy:
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to Brazilian employee benefits
- Assess the Brazilian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Brazil
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Brazilian employee benefits, and their impact on companies
- The Brazilian social security system is based on three main pillars, ensuring that people in the county are covered against general risks
- The first pillar is the contributory social insurance policy, affiliation to which is mandatory for all employees
- The social assistance program constitutes the second pillar
- The third pillar of social security includes the health policy, managed by the Unified Health System
- In Brazil, private benefits are paid through two main types of corporate pension vehicles: closed and open pension plans
Spanning over 51 pages, “The Insurance Industry in the Cayman Islands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Executive Summary, Introduction, Country Statistics, Overview of Employee Benefits in Brazil, Regulations, State and Compulsory Benefits, Private Benefits, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix.
For more information visit at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/employee-benefits-brazil
Related reports are:
1st - Employee Benefits in the US - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/employee-benefits-us
2nd - Employee Benefits in Germany - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/employee-benefits-germany
3rd - Employee Benefits in Spain - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/employee-benefits-spain
4th - Employee Benefits in France - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/employee-benefits-france
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: