2014 Strategies for the European Enteric Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market new report available at ReportsnReports.com
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2014 -- This new 363-page report provides analysis of the European enteric disease testing market - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274379-2014-strategies-for-the-european-enteric-diseases-diagnostic-testing-market.html, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
About this Report
This report presents detailed analysis of the Enteric Disease market in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK). Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are presented for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio and Yersinia. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Labs
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Labs
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=274379.
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of enteric disease diagnostic products, by test and country. Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for enteric disease testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products in Europe.
Request Sample for this Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=274379.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)