Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2012 -- ReportReserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report in “Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare” industry
GlobalData’s new report, “Europe Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2018 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors and Others” provides key market data on the Europe Patient Monitoring market – United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Patient Monitoring Accessories, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Remote Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors and Fetal Monitors. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
- Market size and company share data for Patient Monitoring market categories – Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Patient Monitoring Accessories, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Remote Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors and Fetal Monitors.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Patient Monitoring market.
- Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd., 3M Health Care Ltd., Paul Hartmann AG, A&D Medical / LifeSource, Mindray Medical International Limited, Ambu A/S, Schiller AG, Welch Allyn Inc., Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Covidien plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation and OSI Systems, Inc..
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Patient Monitoring competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
For further information please visit:http://www.reportreserve.com/Europe-Patient-Monitoring-Market-Outlook-to-2018-Fetal-Monitors-Multiparameter-Patient-Monitoring-Neonatal-Monitors-Non-Invasive-Blood-Pressure-Monitors-and-Others-report-565428
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)