Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/30/2012 -- Reportreserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report published by GlobalData’s new report, “Europe Surgical Equipment Market Outlook to 2018 -Electrosurgical Devices, Hand Instruments and Surgical Sutures” provides key market data on the Europe Surgical Equipment market – France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Electrosurgical Devices, Hand Instruments and Surgical Sutures. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom.
- Market size and company share data for Surgical Equipment market categories – Electrosurgical Devices, Hand Instruments and Surgical Sutures.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Surgical Equipment market..
- Key players covered include Ethicon, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Covidien plc, ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH, KLS Martin Group, MEDICON eG and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Surgical Equipment competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
For further information please visit :http://www.reportreserve.com/report/report-535581
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)