Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “European Markets for Dental Materials 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2014 -- The dental materials market also commonly referred to as ‘dental consumables’ is comprised of a variety of segments including dental cements, impression materials, direct restorative materials (specifically filling materials), bonding agents, core build-up materials and dental anesthesia. This market constitutes one of the largest in the dental industry and exhibits high potential for further growth.
-Identified Strategic Opportunities
-Market Overview by Segment
- Unit Sales by Material, Delivery, Curing Method and Application
-Trend Analysis by Segment
-Market Drivers & Limiters
-Mergers & Acquisitions
-Customer Feedback & Market Monitoring
This market is one of the largest in the dental industry and exhibits high potential for further growth. Demand is set to increase for the majority of the segments within this market. The dental materials industry demonstrates continuous technological developments that facilitate workflow and improve patient comfort. The economic downturn impacted the dental restorative markets and resulted in fewer patients visiting the dentist between the years of 2008 and 2011; however, this market is starting to pick back up. Limiting growth in the majority of these segments is the greater emphasis on preventive measures in order to avoid restorative procedures. Also threatening dental material segments is the growth of digitized dentistry.
The segment exhibiting the fastest growth is the direct restorative market. This phenomenon stems from the surging growth demonstrated within the subsegment for composite material at the expense of that of amalgam. The second highest growth rate is found in the bonding agent market. The general aesthetic trend towards resin-based direct and indirect restoratives has led to a growing demand for bonding agents.
Scope of Report: This report pertains to a forecast period of 10 years (2010 – 2020):
- Minimal information is available on the dental materials market as not very much research has been conducted effectively
- Complex market to understand especially in regards to market volumes
- Sheds light on a market that is ever changing in terms of technological advancements
- Reveals interesting market trends that have been driving and limiting the market
- Exposes potential threats and opportunities in the market
- Illustrates growth trends over a 10 year period
- Highlights key competitors in the market and relevant competitive advantages
- Reveals differences in growth patterns and price variations between the two Cements segments
- Discusses innovative delivery methods of dental cements and illustrates unit sales dependent on the delivery type
- Compares and contrasts the various segments based on pricing, delivery method and popularity throughout various regions in Europe
- Segments the market into preliminary and precision impression materials, namely based on material type: alginates, silicones and polyether materials
- Illustrates the ever-changing growth trends present in the various etching markets
- Points to regional differences corresponding to dominant etchant types
- Segments the market into the two dominant material types (composites and glass ionomers) while accounting for a residual ‘other’ category
- Discusses the various local injection types and their prevalence across Europe, especially described in depth in the unit analysis
- Discusses factors contributing to procedure number sizes across various European regions
- Illustrates growth trends of various procedures
Spanning over 399 pages, “European Markets for Dental Materials 2014” report covering the Executive Summary, Research Methodology, European Market For Dental Materials, Dental Material Procedures, Country Profiles, Dental Cement Market, Dental Impression Material Market, Direct Restorative Material Market, Dental Bonding Agent Market, Dental Core Build-Up Material Market, Dental Anesthetic Market. The report covered 12 companies - 3M ESPE, DENTSPLY, GC Europe, Heraeus Kulzer, Ivoclar Vivadent, Kettenbach, Kuraray, KerrHawe, Septodont, VOCO, Coltene Whaledent, DMG
Know more about this report
To browse more Medical Devices Reports visit:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: