Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “European Markets for Orthopedic Biomaterials” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2013 -- The European orthopedic biomaterials market is expected to reach €376.7 million by 2019, with hyaluronic acid viscosupplementation as the largest segment.
The European orthopedic biomaterials market includes bone graft substitutes (BGS), hyaluronic acid (HA) viscosupplementation, bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) growth factor therapy and autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI).
As the market continued to recover from the economic crisis, slow growth was often seen across different regions. The ACI market underwent drastic changes in 2012 due to modifications in the European Medicines Agency (EMA) regulations.
While autografts were still commonly used in 2012, easy accessibility and price declines have made bone graft substitute products an attractive option. Surgeons and patients alike have become increasingly interested in minimally invasive procedures, which greatly decrease the pain associated with bone graft procedures.
Scope: This report pertains to a forecast period of 10 years (2009 – 2019) for:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K.
- Competitor Analysis
- Identified Strategic Opportunities
- Market Overview by Segment & Country
- Trend Analysis by Segment & Country
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring
Main Segments Included:
- Bone Graft Substitute Market
- Allograft Bone Graft Substitute Market
- Synthetic Bone Graft Substitute Market
- Demineralized Bone Matrix Bone Graft Substitute Market
- Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Market
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein Growth Factor Market
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation Market
- Allograft Cervical Spine Market
- Allograft Thoracolumbar Spine Market
- Allograft Trauma and Reconstruction Market
- Allograft Craniomaxillofacial Market
- Synthetic Cervical Spine Market
- Synthetic Thoracolumbar Spine Market
- Synthetic Trauma and Reconstruction Market
- Synthetic Craniomaxillofacial Market
- Cervical Spine Demineralized Bone Matrix Market
- Thoracolumbar Spine Demineralized Bone Matrix Market
- Trauma and Reconstruction Demineralized Bone Matrix Market
- Craniomaxillofacial Demineralized Bone Matrix Market
Spanning over 328 pages, “European Markets for Orthopedic Biomaterials” report includes European Orthopedic Biomaterials Market, Country Profiles, Bone Graft Substitute Market, Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Market, Bone Morphogenetic Protein Growth Factor Therapy Market, Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation Market. The report covers 34 companies; few are DePuy SynthesOlympus, Zimmer, Wright Medical, Smith & Nephew, RottaPharm, Fidia, Genzyme, Medtronic, TRB Chemedica, Laboratoire Genevrier, Stryker, RTI Biologics, Biomet, Croma-Pharma, TiGenix, Fin-Ceramica, Tedec-Meiji, Seikagaku.
For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/idata-research/european-markets-orthopedic-biomaterials
Find all Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare reports under a single page.
Find all Medical devices reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/medical-devices
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.