Empowering regional innovation clusters across different regions and cities, eZ-Xpo presents the world's 1st Regional Innovation Cluster Network connecting local business, startups, healthcare, financial and publishing industries.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2013 -- eZ-Xpo today announced it will showcase the world's 1st Regional Innovation Cluster Network using its Private Business Network Marketplace at the SVForum's Startup Expo Day 2013 next Wednesday, October 23rd 2013 at Quadrus Conference Center, San Hill Road, Menlo Park. SVForum has long played a central role for entrepreneurs and investors seeking their next step; the Startup Expo, a first in the organization's history, is poised to push that role in a dynamic new direction. The expo will enable companies to debut, deliver and showcase their products and services to investors.
The core focus of Regional Innovation Cluster is to foster collaboration between synergistic industries and academia for long-term strategic partnership, knowledge exchange and job creation.
The key challenges in deploying a regional innovation cluster program is that most industry and organization are disconnected and not fully integrated in terms of sharing information and engaging between organizations on a daily collaborative basis. eZ-Xpo's Regional Innovation Cluster Network is designed to bridge the gap between industries and organizations for sustainable long-term collaboration and competitive advantage.
"With eZ-Xpo's Regional Innovation Cluster Network, organizations in any industry can collaborate between other organizations in any industry. It is like breaking down all the barriers for success. For instance, if you are local business or start-up, you can promote your products and services in health care or financial industry with a virtual booth," said Matt Fok, CEO and Founder of eZ-Xpo.
"With this connected collaborative environment, together we can help accelerate innovation from cool ideas to commercial stage with joint collaboration with every stakeholder from industry leaders, mentors, and academia across all industries. Our Regional Innovation Cluster Network can jumpstart every industry with innovation and job creation with virtual business expo, virtual social learning, and virtual job fair," added Fok.
The current Regional Innovation Cluster Network covers health care, startup, local business, entertainment/talent show, financial, and clean tech industry by city, states, and country. Key features of the Regional
Innovation Cluster Network powered by eZ-Xpo include:
1. Daily Deal - Offering daily deal and discounts for every member. Exhibitors can offer special discounts on their products and services and build a long-term business relationship in their virtual booth.
2. Virtual Exp Showcase - Offering unlimited virtual expo for entrepreneurs and local business to showcase their products/services and practice their pitch before talking to investors. Peers and mentors can offer constructive critiques and feedback on business ideas and pitch. It is a great complementary solution for all physical startup pitch, trade shows or conferences. Organizer can host virtual startup pitch on a monthly basis with a specific targeted niche industry (i.e., banking, real estate, insurance, health care etc.). Attendees can engage with each exhibitor both on-demand or live via chat, Google Hangout, Skype, or web conferencing.
3. Deal Flow Screening - Angel and VC investors can screen out startup companies based on product life cycle stage (i.e., prototype, beta, launch), investment size, industry, and revenue.
4. Empowering your sales force: With Angel Launch - Virtual Expo Marketplace, marketing and sales teams can listen and respond to community conversations to gain a better understanding of your customers' business needs while at the same time gain access to qualified buyers. Exhibitors can get all qualified leads with contact information instantly from the virtual booth.
5. Automatic Marketing Automation - Each virtual booth can automatically feed qualified leads (attendees) to exhibitor's CRM application (i.e., SalesForce, SugarCRM) and email campaign application (i.e., MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Aweber) for higher marketing ROI.
6. Marketing Intelligence - Each virtual booth has built-in marketing analytics to track each attendee activity. Exhibitor can easily identify their best qualified prospect based on their visit duration and the actual marketing content they have viewed.
7. Knowledge sharing: Each virtual booth comes with a variety of online resources like discussion forums, product tours for product documentation and how-to videos to help customers find solutions and solve problems. StartupExpo365 makes it easy for people to discover and share interesting content with familiar social networking tools such as "likes" and @mentions.
8. Social self-service: Providing self-service through peer-to-peer support forums and online FAQs saves you money and it also saves your customers time. Exhibitors can host their FAQs in their virtual booth and only surfaces the most relevant information, delivering your customers the right answers in real-time.
9. Virtual Business Ecosystem through your Private Business Network Marketplace - It's easy for every community to build its own private virtual business ecosystem with specific strategic partners and customers. The key difference between the Private Business Network
Marketplace from Facebook and Linkedin is that participants have total control of the content, and policy administration on the marketplace. With a single universal login, attendees can easily navigate from one marketplace (i.e., Virtual Local Business Expo, Virtual Job Fair, and Social Learning Marketplace) to other strategic partners' marketplaces.
eZ-Xpo will debut its Regional Cluster Network collaborative capabilities at www.StartupExpo365.com/SVForum at the SVForum's Startup Expo Day.
For more detailed information about eZ-Xpo's Regional Innovation Cluster Network, Matt Fok, CEO of eZ-Xpo at mfok@eZ-Xpo.com.
For valuable expert tips and advice on "How to JumpStart Your Business", grab a free subscription to a new business magazine by joining here.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reinventing the trade show and lead generation industry, eZ-Xpo delivers qualified organic leads for all exhibitors through its multi-network virtual expo marketplace ecosystem.
eZ-Xpo delivers the world's 1st all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace that seamlessly integrates with built-in marketing campaigns to follows up with every prospective customer during and after the event.eZ-Xpo goes beyond traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e.,SalesForce.com , Mailchimp, eZ-Contact , and eZ-Web Conferencing) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.
For more information about virtual trade show events and private business network marketplace, please visit http://www.eZ-Xpo.com/
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)