Birkirkara, Malta -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2014 -- Maintaining optimum health is essential and possible at any age. However, many men and women begin to consider themselves as being old after the age of forty. This mindset can cripple good health and increase the mentality that ages the body faster. Simple, traditional ethics are the only way to reaching optimum levels of good health. The F4X workout, a workout program designed by Steve and Becky Holman, is a system used by many men and women worldwide for becoming stronger and healthier all the way past the age of eighty.
Traditional and Old Fashioned Techniques Work
Several myths are floating around about weight loss and how to maintain a healthy weight for life. The truth is there is no magic pill, workout plan or diet program that will promote super-fast weight loss or increase the body's fat burning process. Nothing works like old fashioned, traditional methods of resistance training and a well-balanced diet. Fad dieting and diet pills can end up being harmful in the long term. Many people have suffered heart issues from some of the diet aids on the market. Lots of people experience vital nutrient loss during crash dieting, which can lead to serious health issues like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Resting Is Essential to Health Muscle and Strength Building
The F4X workout focuses on less gym workouts and more resistance training, while allowing more time between workouts. During the course of the program, the authors stress the importance of the need for rest between workout routines. Muscle tissue growth occurs faster and in a healthier manner when there are adequate rest periods between workouts.
People that are obese and need to lose a lot of weight may still use the program, even though some minor changes to the program may be essential due to their present state of form. Apart from Old School New Body exercises, the program also comes complete with a healthy diet plan, which the authors have branded as F4X Lean meal plan. The F4X training system and the healthy eating plan promote and maintain healthy weight loss goals.
Getting Fit Is More Affordable Than One May Think
The Old School New Body book provides step by step instructions about how to become stronger, healthier and feeling younger for the low price of 27$. A number of free gifts are also included with the purchase of the program. These free gifts include:
- The F4X Quick Start Workout Guide is a short manual on how to start living a new, healthier lifestyle through physical workouts for women and men alike. This book is not too long and goes straight to the point about how to obtain a lean body from effective fitness workouts. Many F4X reviews contain comments about the fact that one does not necessarily have to read the entire book to learn how to get started while still being able to experience successful results.
- The Burn Fat Faster Guide provides facts and pertinent information about the nutrients the body requires for reaching optimum health. This guide tells the truth about sleeping naked and how it can promote weight loss. The Burn Fat Faster Guide lists some desserts that help to boost metabolism, in other words eating such deserts may actually assist the body’s fat burning process. The eBook explains why a healthy metabolic rate is essential to a fast, healthy fat burning process. The natural creation of energy is essential for every important and vital bodily function. According to the guide, the less energy available for organ health, the greater is the risk for more serious health problems.
- Build More Muscle: Natural Anabolics mentions the kinds of nutrients necessary for building muscle fast and for increasing and maintaining energy levels. This eBook explains how taking certain minerals before retiring at night can actually increase the growth hormone levels that are essential for healthy muscle tissue formation. Some foods outlined in this guide work to increase testosterone levels, another hormone that is essential for building muscle and being stronger in general. Muscle tissue repair and growth is dependent on a balanced and nutritional diet.
- Keep the Drive Alive: Sex and Attraction Boosters and Anti-Aging Secrets touches some areas that can be responsible for issues between couples. Many couples over the age of forty miss out on intimacy and the benefits it provides due to simply being unhealthy and overweight. This guide offer tips for building good health and increasing sex drive while at the same time looking better and feeling more attractive. This guide also mentions some foods that act as aphrodisiacs and lists a number of herbal ingredients that can increase the sex drive. These herbal ingredients can also help with weight loss while also promoting new hair growth. The guide also explains how sleep loss can actually hinder one’s sex drive. All in all, this free guide to better health and intimacy can provide several life and health improvement benefits.
- Live the Good Life: Health & Happiness Tactics outlines how moods can impact health levels. This guide provides valuable information about how to reduce the symptoms of depression and how the release of the hormone oxytocin can affect emotional well-being. Steps are outlined about how to promote the release of this important ’feel good’ hormone as well. Emotional well-being is an essential component to feeling healthier and younger. Positive thinking and a clearer mental outlook are actually beneficial when one is trying to lose weight. According to the guide, one of the reasons why lots of people give up on workout programs is due to low self-esteem and the lack of self-confidence.
Enjoying life after the age of forty is completely possible. In fact, life over forty offers more opportunities to enjoy some parts of life. Improving levels of good health and being more active should never be based on age factors only. Reaching the age of forty does not mean being weak and feeble. The fact is that being fit and healthy does not depend on age. As a matter of fact, those persons that keep on doing Old School New Body exercises or other healthy home workout routines after the age of forty are the persons that will most likely also be doing so when elderly.
By following the instructions outlined in the F4X workout, it is possible to wake up every day feeling great, while at the same time feeling happier and more energized. One of the keys to living a longer, happier life is good health maintenance. Without good health, a peaceful and successful life and one of personal independence and strong self-sufficiency becomes harder and closer to being impossible.
Visit the official Old School New Body site by clicking here
About the Noel Borg
Noel has been crazy about fitness since his teens. He carries out daily workouts, plus the occasional soccer and tennis game.