Fat Loss Factor Review Revealed for Dr Charles Weight Loss Program
Metairie, LA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2012 -- New product review site expose the essence of The Fat Loss Factor diet and exercise program. The FLF is an innovative program in that it eschews much of the existing advice in the fitness market. Instead of forcing his students to adhere to an extremely strict diet, Dr. Michael Allen shows that weight loss is possible even with an occasional eating binge.
Fat Loss Factor
The principles behind program are very simple:
1) Stress makes weight loss difficult. Lower stress and your journey to weight loss is a million times easier. He includes exercises to lower your mental stress.
2) The FLF program encourages High Intensity Interval training (HIIT) instead of the usual advice of generic cardio. This is actually useful since sprints and such keep your body guessing. This also takes less time than spending an hour on the treadmill. HIIT also ensures you can’t cheat like many people do on treadmills.
3) The Fat Loss Factor diet is also specialized to maximize fat burning. As part of the program small meals must be eaten many times a day instead of the usual 2 or 3 meals. He also includes a list of foods to avoid and the foods that accelerate weight loss. Dr. Michael Allen also includes the best times to eat meals to increase fat loss.
4) Strength training is an integral part of the FLF Program. This allows the body to build muscle and accelerate weight loss by increasing metabolism.
5) Drinking lots of water is an essential part of the FLF diet. Drinking water washes away toxins and helps lose fat.
Click here to read the full Fat Loss Factor review.
Click here to visit the Fat Loss Factor official site
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)