Honest review of the Fat Loss Factor system. This article will reveal whether this weight loss system is a total rip off or a genuine product that it really effective.
Valletta, Malta -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2012 -- Introduction: Obesity has increased drastically during the last twenty years and as a matter of fact, more than a third of the adults in the United States are obese. These statistics worry experts who claim that the increase in the rate of obesity will lead to an increase of obesity related diseases like some kinds of cancer as well as hearth related diseases. Apart from these diseases, obesity can lead to other conditions like migraines and feeling tired and without energy through ought the day. It is a fact that obesity is a modern phenomenon, given the fact that fifty years ago, there were no obesity related statistics.
So why this Fat Loss Factor Review?
Fat Loss Factor is a weight loss system devised by Dr. Charles Livingston who is a qualified Chiropractic Physician as well as a fitness and nutrition expert. This Fat Loss Factor Review will assist you in understanding more about this product and in deciding whether or not you should get out your credit card to buy it.
Fat Loss Factor is a twelve week program that shows you the supposedly best way how to do a healthy diet and how to grow muscle, which helps in the fat burning process. The system starts by describing measuring basis like body weight and its relation to the body mass index (BMI). As a matter of fact, the author recommends that one checks his or her clothing before starting the program. According to the author, one can start seeing some changes to his or her body after three or four days of following the program. Apart from that, the system also provides a mind preparation program that helps anyone following the system to stay motivated in the process.
The First Two Weeks – Cleansing your Body
The first two weeks of the program will teach you how to cleanse your body, especially the liver. During these two weeks, you will learn how to eliminate the harmful toxins that cause the fat cells to shrink. This is achieved by achieved by eating organic food like vegetables, nuts, legumes and fruit. According to the author, you can easily lose one to two inches of fat in these two weeks. According to Dr. Livingston, one should not underestimate the importance of following the instructions in the first two weeks, as cleansing your body is the foundation of this system.
The Fat Loss Factor Training Method
After two weeks, the Fat Loss Factor training starts. This system does not reinvent the wheel as it is mostly based on conventional weight loss knowledge and the fact that the best way to lose fat is to increase your body’s metabolic rate. This includes drinking a lot of water, exercising and eating small meals at regular intervals. Full body workouts and high intensity cardio training sessions are included in the manual. The system consists of four different levels: beginner, rapid, immediate and extreme.
The Fat Loss Factor manual explains which foods are best to eat, which foods are best to avoid, what are the best portion sizes and how you should spread your meals throughout the day. A food items that is highly recommended in the manual is celery, which is known for its potent fat burning properties. In Dr. Livingston’s view, organic foodstuffs are the best way to go for the best weight loss experience.
Dr. Livingston states that one of the major causes of obesity is eating foods that contain High Fructose Corn Syrup. HFCS is an artificial sweetener that is cheaper to produce than sugar. This substance is readily available in many popular food items like peanut butter, bread, yogurt and juices. When the body processes HFCS, it is taken straight to the liver which converts it straight into fat. HFCS also limits the pancreas from producing insulin, the hormone responsible for metabolizing fat and carbohydrates inside the body, in taking glucose from the blood and storing it as glycogen inside the fat tissues, muscles and liver.
What is Included in the Fat Loss Factor System?
The Fat Loss Factor system includes the main guide book, a set of videos for the master cleansing sessions, a guide for setting your goals, software which assists you in searching for safe foods, a log book for registering your progress, a workout guide book and sample 15 minute workouts. Also included is a groceries eBook and a personal recipes eBook by Lori Allen, one of Dr. Livingston’s clients. Apart from that Dr. Livingston is also offering a one year personal email coaching.
Advantages of the Fat Loss Factor System
1. The main advantage is the Fat Loss Factor system is that it is based on the proved and tested premise that eating the right foods in the right quantities at the right intervals and doing the right kinds of exercises will lead to fat loss.
2. For most people the program is simple to understand and follow.
3. This system does not require you to a complete overhaul of your diet plans, carrying out some small changes should be enough in the majority of cases. This means that you should still be able to eat some of the fattening foods you crave so much.
4. One does not need to do an hour of exercises per day; the workouts described in the system will only take about 15 minutes per day.
5. According to the author, one can start seeing some fat loss after 3 or 4 days of following the instructions of this program.
6. During the first two weeks of following this program one should experience higher levels of energy, whilst having less food cravings and being able to sleep better. The immune system should also be strengthened during the detoxification stage.
7. Some users of this system reported experiencing significant fat loss by following the instructions in this program, both during and after the first 2 weeks.
8. Strategies to stop food binging, late night eating and emotional eating are also laid out in the guide book.
9. The author claims that this program can help you lose 26 pounds of fat in only 7 weeks.
10. Some users of the system reported an increase in muscle definition in addition to the flattening of the abdomen.
11. This guide is helpful in carrying out a change of lifestyle which will help you keep of the weight in the years to come. As a matter of fact, the author claims that weight loss is permanent if the instructions in the guide book are followed closely.
12. Personal email coaching and free lifetime updates are included in the purchase.
13. The program includes a 60 day money back guarantee should you decide that the system does not work for you.
Drawbacks to the Fat Loss Factor System
1. The first two weeks might be difficult for some people given that one should not eat certain types of foods.
2. As with all other weight loss systems around, some people may hit a plateau at some point after which they find it increasingly difficult to continue shedding fat.
3. This is no miracle cure and given that not everybody is built in the same way, this system might not be as effective to some people as it is to others.
4. As in everything, this system requires dedication and a change of lifestyle. Not everybody is ready to make such a commitment in the long run.
5. In my opinion more videos should be included. Otherwise, one should not pay in order to get the whole video instructions, as is presently the case.
6. A lot of promotion on the benefits of organic foods in included in the guide. While there is no denying that organic foods are healthier than non-organic ones, not everyone can afford to buy organic foodstuff.
Conclusion – To Buy or Not to Buy the Fat Loss Factor System
The Fat Loss Factor system is completely safe to use and if the instructions are followed to the letter, then losing weight as a result is almost guaranteed. However one must not forget that, like other fat loss systems around, this is not a magic bullet. If you are not determined to follow the instructions and if you are not ready to change your lifestyle, then do not waste your money. However if you are ready determined to lose fat and you are ready to put your commitment, dedication, determination and a good frame of mind, in that case buying the Fat Loss Factor system is probably a wise thing to do.
Click HERE to go directly to the Fat Loss Factor site
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)