Lakeway, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/12/2013 -- vbtrendreport.com, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on the following stocks:-
Hanmi Financial Corp(NASDAQ:HAFC) shares lost 6.29% to $15.64. Hanmi Financial Corporation (Hanmi Financial) is a holding company for Hanmi Bank (the Bank). The Bank is a community bank conducting general business banking, with its primary market encompassing the Korean-American community, as well as other communities in the multi-ethnic populations of Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, the San Francisco Bay area, and the Silicon Valley area in Santa Clara County.
How Should Investors Trade HAFC After The Solid Jump? Let’s Find Out Here
First Financial Service Corp. (KY)(NASDAQ:FFKY) went down 8.19% to $3.25. First Financial Service Corporation is the holding company for First Federal Savings Bank of Elizabethtown (the Bank). The Bank offers a variety of financial services to its retail and commercial banking customers.
Is FFKY Ready To Jump Again After The Solid Momentum? Get Free Trend Analysis Here
Tel Offshore Trust(PINK:TELOZ) decreased 5.17% and closed at $2.20. TEL Offshore Trust (Trust) owns a 99.99% interest in the TEL Offshore Trust Partnership (the Partnership). Chevron U.S.A., Inc. (Chevron) owns the remaining 0.01% interest in the Partnership.
Is TELOZ Buy After The Recent Price Movement? Find Out Here
Alto Palermo S.A. (ADR)(NASDAQ:APSA) went down 9.06% and closed at $14.56. Alto Palermo SA (APSA) is an Argentina-based real estate company. The Company is engaged in the ownership, leasing, development, management, acquisition and operation of shopping centers in Argentina.
Is APSA Buy After The Recent Price Movement? Find Out Here
vbtrendreport.com’s team is engaged in providing stock newsletters on various hot penny stocks on a regular basis. Our instant stock news on Major Gainers, small cap penny stocks and various other stocks, guides investors in making the wise stock market investments decision. In order to get update to the markets, we would advise you sign up to our free newsletters. You can become leader in stock market by keeping track of the daily activity.
The assembled information disseminated by vbtrendreport.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. vbtrendreport.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in vbtrendreport.com. PLEASE always do your own due diligence, and consult your financial advisor.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)