Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2012 -- ReportReserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report in “Energy and Utilities” industry
“Floating LNG Terminals Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2016”, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which analyzes the global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) industry to 2016. The report provides information on active and planned FLNG terminals globally between 2012 and 2016, as well as proving information on the leading countries and companies in each region. The report also covers key FLNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in each region, and covers key trends and issues in the FLNG terminals industry.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyzes major global FLNG markets. The scope of the report includes -
- An overview of the FLNG industry, detailing the major countries, companies and terminals
- Details of current and planned FLNG regasification and liquefaction terminals in various global regions up to 2016
- Details of major drivers and challenges for the FLNG industry
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Make smart investment decisions in the FLNG market by leveraging on our insights about a major emerging global market.
- Identify potential investment targets based on a number of parameters and exhaustive information, and in-depth analysis of the emerging markets for FLNGs globally
- Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by well researched analysis of the emerging markets in the FLNG industry
- Devise business strategy based on the competitive structure of the markets if expanding or entering into a new market with/of FLNG
- Gain insights into competitors’ endeavours based on the planned market shares of FLNG companies in the major, emerging FLNG markets, which include markets from all five regions
For further information please visit http://www.reportreserve.com/Floating-LNG-Terminals-Industry-Global-Market-Analysis-Competitive-Landscape-and-Planned-Projects-to-2016-report-565296:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)