Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “FMCG Business Confidence Report Q3 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2014 -- FMCG Business Confidence Report Q3 2014 is a new report globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and consumer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the FMCG industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next quarter. It provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global FMCG industry over the next quarter. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q2 and Q1 2014, and Q4 2013 results, wherever applicable.
- Overall, 47% of FMCG respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 24% state that the current economic conditions are favorable
- The majority of respondents anticipate a positive change in company growth prospects over the next quarter
- Industry respondents from North America expect considerable growth in sales for Q3 2014 compared to Q2 2014
- Protecting and growing market share, improving operational efficiency, and new product development are the most preferred priorities by FMCG industry executives operating across all regions.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean’s exclusive panel of leading global FMCG industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the FMCG industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects over the next quarter. Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions in the industry over the next quarter. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q2 and Q1 2014, and Q4 2013 results, wherever applicable.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives’ opinion about the current state of the global economy: examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives’ opinion about the global economy and the state of economy across various regions
- Growth prospects of company and industry: provides industry executives’ expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next quarter and tracks the change in executives’ opinion during the last quarter
- Change in consumer confidence: analyzes FMCG industry executives’ opinion about the change in consumer confidence, globally, over the next quarter and a comparative analysis with the last two quarter’s results
- Impact of supplier prices: determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over the next quarter
- Investment activities: ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus, and tracks the change priorities and strategies regarding future investments
- Business concerns: examines the industry executives’ attitude towards various business concerns and their change in opinion over the last quarter
- Key priorities: identifies the immediate priorities of industry executives operating in various regions, and tracks the change in executives’ sentiment compared to the last quarter
Reasons to Buy:
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the FMCG industry and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report assists readers in making strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic conditions, and consumer issues including key growth regions
- FMCG industry suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects over the next quarter
- The report helps industry executives to recognize the change in consumer confidence levels in the global FMCG industry over the next quarter
Spanning over 61 pages, “FMCG Business Confidence Report Q3 2014” report covering the Economic overview, Methodology and sample size, Confidence indexes, State of the economy, Growth prospects and consumer confidence, Supplier prices and levels of expenditure, Organizational outlook and strategy, Appendix. The report covered 7 companies - Amira Nature Foods, Dabur, AAK Sweden, Grupo Bimbo, Maple Leaf Foods, Hillshire Brands, Nestle
Know more about this report
To browse more Consumer and Retail Reports visit:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: